For a long time, China has not had an authoritative definition of solar building integration, let alone a mandatory measurement standard, or an operable supervision, management and evaluation system, which has caused great confusion. Now not only manufacturers are talking about their own building integration, but even the standard atlas edited by some officials, or the building integrated hot water system manuals compiled by some companies, have also adopted the tradition of natural circulation high water tanks to varying degrees. The solar water heater adopts the installation methods that seriously damage the architectural landscape, such as straddling the roof, stork erecting the roof, hooking the roof ridge, etc., and all of them are labeled with the so-called building integration. If the standard is arbitrarily lowered, the deer is regarded as a horse, and its absurdity is spread, what hope is there for the innovation and development of China’s solar energy technology! Due to the long-term lack of an authoritative and objective and fair evaluation system, it not only hinders the technological progress of China’s solar energy and the further improvement of the product level, but also causes confusion in the product series: excessive price competition of homogeneous low-tech products; and also leads to deep-seated Good and bad and the spread of commercial corruption.
With reference to the practice of China Solar Building Professional Committee when defining the so-called solar building, it not only gives a qualitative concept of solar building, but also puts forward a quantitative standard that can be measured. In addition to the qualitative concept of building integration, we need to give , and the following “nine technical standards” that can be fully guaranteed to be realized by its existing technology must be regarded as the minimum technical threshold for building integration, and identified as China’s solar thermal utilization products. Whether it has achieved the minimum standard of building integration, product evaluation The necessary and sufficient conditions for excellent innovation to promote the technological progress of its entire industry:
1. Within the envelope of the building outline, the thermal insulation and heat storage circulating water tank cannot be seen from any angle (water tank “0” vision).
2. The structure of the solar array and the facade of the building is compact, the transition is natural, it is stable and reliable, and it is in harmony with the environment, landscape, shape, and background tone; it is ≤10cm higher than the building installation plane (the system thickness is “1” inch).
3. The natural circulation system is integrated, and the thermal insulation hot water storage tank is installed at a low position and concealed (separation of collection and storage).
4. The light-to-heat conversion efficiency of the collector is ≥65%; the available hot water volume is ≥100L/m² if the daily output is above 45°C; the effective indoor space is ≤0.3m² for households (“3” hard indicators)
5. Anti-freezing, anti-leakage, anti-scaling, anti-slip (“4” prevention measures).
6. System anchoring connector, cold water pipe, hot water pipe, power line pipe, control line pipe, five pipe fittings pre-embedded installation (“5” pipe pre-embedded).
7 The system and the adjacent two sides of the building shall have no less than six anchor points (“6” foot anchorage)
8 The system has: water temperature, water level display, adjustable temperature: automatic delayed emptying of pipes, stepless adjustment of the installation angle of the collector for sewage and anti-freezing, and the secondary circulation of the water tank to increase the temperature (“7” basic skills).
9 System equipment: standard production, quality certification; sunshine sharing, network mutual aid: centralized management, safe and secure metering and payment, energy saving and consumption reduction (“8” technical quality requirements).
To sum up, the minimum technical standards that “building integration” must meet are these nine sentences:
Water tank “0” vision; system thickness “1” inch;
Collection and storage “2” separates “3” hard indicators;
“4” prevention measures “5” pipe pre-buried;
“6” foot anchoring “7” basic skills
“8” technical quality requirements